Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dillemma

Sometime hundred letters are fake and one letter has value. Value which defines people, their character, relationship everything. Everything that has any connection with them. I chose this word "Dilemma" for me. Today i am writing for myself, my peace. Its something which i really want to say but lack words to explain.

I feel hollow inside when i think about myself, like no content i have when i think about me.My mind goes blank. At times, i feel people are right when they call me deserted but what is wrong? why they say like that for me? There was a time when i was sent to hostel in my childhood, i felt abandoned, Was it right? I am have a relationship in which i am always afraid if i am secure. I love him a lot. 

But look at this word, how wonderful it is "Dil+le+mma" like someone says in hindi or nepali "In your heart". This world has always been biased to explain right meanings and gave it their own meaning. So i chose my word, without meaning just like how it spells, how we say Dillemma. As above, i told you number of things, where as think about it they are inclusive. It is kind of customize set of problem which may be just happened to me, not to everyone. Then, why should i rely on anyone for my definition. I will make my world with my definition.

Love is not conditional, noone can make fall in love on gun point. It just happens how yet to be found. There is gravity which even newton cannot define. There is this saying in sanskrit "Aaham Bramha", it says we are the center of universe and everything happening around us is centripetal force of ours. We can do number of miracles but can't believe in ourself. This is not fair. Lets come out of our shell and start believing in ourself, start days from today to worderful tomorrows.

1 comment: